2. Description of treatment
Business to business
Global FinReg A/S does not sell products or services to private individuals. Personal data is used solely as a means of contact and communication with companies and other legal entities in connection with processing data for LEI code applications.
We treat the following categories of personal information
• Name of the contact person
• Phone number
We collect information from the following sources
• Directly from you
• From local and global business registers
• From other sources that are publicly available, for example. Telephone directory and websites
We process your personal information based on the following treatment bases
• To effectively collaborate with our Local Operating Units in connection with the issue and maintenance of LEI codes.
We may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances
(i) For future affiliated companies
(ii) To suppliers (LOUs) we collaborate to support our business in applying and issuing LEI numbers to all types of legal entities where a LEI number is required to enable financial transactions.
(iii) If required by a court order or applicable law.
We will keep personal information as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned
• In connection with cooperation and sales as well as delivery of products and services, we will store your personal data for up to 6 years after completion of customer relationships under the Danish Accounting Act, unless there are special reasons for storing the information for an extended period of time.
• In general, personal information regarding general inquiries from unregistered customers will be deleted after 1 year, unless there are special reasons for storing the information for an extended period of time.
Personal data is used for marketing purposes, including targeting our communication with you based on your interests and behavior (digital behavior on our websites and purchase history) to send you relevant marketing.
Product development and statistics Business and product development
• Personal information is collected by your use of our websites for surveys, statistics and analyzes to improve products, services and technologies.
• Personal data is used to compile statistics for your and others' use of our website. Optimizing user experience on the website
• Personal information is collected by your use of our website. We use this information to optimize the user experience on our website and the services we offer.
3. Consequences of treatment
When we process personal information about you for marketing purposes, we will analyze and profile you based on your behavior, to make our marketing and other communications as relevant as possible to you.
4. Transfers to countries outside the EU / EEA
We can transfer your personal information to countries outside the EU / EEA including the United States.
The United States is assessed by the EU Commission as a country that generally ensures, through legislation or through other measures, an adequate level of protection of personal data.
5. Mandatory information
The following information is required:
• Name, e-mail address and phone number
6. Your rights
You have the following rights:
• You have the right to request insight, rectification or deletion of your personal information.
• You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal information and to limit the processing of your personal information.
• If processing your personal information is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing done before your withdrawal of your consent.
• You have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal information for direct marketing, including targeted marketing. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• You are entitled to receive the personal information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisor, eg. Data Protection Agency.
You always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from our communication via email by sending an email to email@example.com
In case of significant changes, we will notify you via this website. The current version of this policy is available on our website at www.leinummer.dk/home/personaldata
Last updated: [22.05.2018]